REFUNDS AND RETURNS
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return policy provides for the return of any non-installed items in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL RETURN
- Item(s) delivered within the last 30 days.
- Item(s) in the original factory carton(s) complete with all original packaging.
- Item(s) has never been installed or modified while in your possession.
- If your return meets the above criteria, please contact Redefined Lighting to request authorization and instructions for return.
- Returns will be accepted with prior authorization only. Any returns received without an issued return authorization form, will be ineligible for a refund.
- You will be responsible for the cost of return shipping including insurance for the full retail value of the item(s), unless a return authorization has been issued that includes shipping costs.
- The item and all parts must be returned in the original packaging, including all wrapping and factory carton.
- The item must be packed exactly as it was shipped. Any variation may result in damage to the piece and could invalidate your return.
Products not eligible for return/exchange include:
- Installed or open box items
- Shades purchased individually
- Incandescent bulbs
- Custom/special orders, floor models, closeout items
- Online special sales are all final sales and not eligible for return.
- All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns on expedited orders will automatically be charged a 25% restocking fee.
You will receive an email confirming the exact amount of your refund, less applicable restocking fees, once the merchandise has safely received and undergone inspection. Funds will be directly credited to you, depending on your method of payment.
- If you encounter a defect in your product, or if shipping damage occurs, please call or email (email@example.com) Redefined Lighting within 72 hours of delivery to request a replacement or return. We might require photos of the damaged product and packaging to report a claim with the carrier. Note: Do not refuse delivery of non-damaged goods, as this will result in the loss of your product and may negate the possibility of a refund. You may also be charged for round trip shipping costs.
- All items are offered with a one-year Redefined Lighting warranty. Any qualifying defective item purchase from Redefined Lighting that is returned within one year of purchase, will be repaired or replaced at the company’s discretion.